Here are 5 simple reasons to update your Social Media profile image and look great online!
- You don’t have a profile image. A quality profile image is so important for your website as well as professional sites like Linkedin! People need to know who they’ve connected with and will base their first opinion on your image.
- Your profile image is more than 2 years old. People change and so should your profile image! You don’t want to surprise people when they meet you because you don’t look anything like your online image.
- You profile is a selfie. These are often distorted from being too close and created in poor light. You might have the best qualifications but if your photo is poor quality it will have a negative impact on a first impression.
- You’ve uploaded a fuzzy picture of yourself cropped from out of a wedding you attended last summer and there are distracting, random body parts still visible around you. Your profile should be of you and only you… preferably in front of a clean background so you stand out the best.
- You are wearing distracting clothes. Logos, bright colours and ill fitting clothing are distracting in a photo and may not be representing you as your brand in a positive way.
PRO:file session are only held a couple times a year, they are like mini-sessions for family portraits. We have one schedule for October 22, 2014 in our ‘pop-up studio’ at The Little Red Church using professional lighting in front of a clean white background. The camera is attached to the computer so you can see and choose your results instantly! You’ll receive coaching on how to look your best in front of the camera from a professional photographer that cares as much about your results as you do.
Contact me today to reserve a time – for $75, they book fast!